Friday, July 20, 2007

The Fun Begins

The following things have made me gag today:

1. The smell of my dog's breath (although on a given day I would gag but today was especially worse)
2. The smell of my deodorant. But I'd rather smell and gag at my deodorant than the smell that would occur if I didn't wear any.
3. My daughter's sippy cup. I thought it had water in it, but forgot that it was water mixed with pear juice. It took me a while to get over that one.
4. A dryer sheet.
5. The first bite I took of my potato soup from Rafferty's. Normally a favorite of mine, but the first bite had a big piece of bacon fat in it and from there it was history.

So things seem to be moving right along. My vitamin seems to be the main source of my problem right now. I had them a while ago, but I hadn't started taking them until this week and this old body of mine isn't tolerating it. I'm giving it a week before I try something else.

U/S set for August 8th, so I hope to know alot more then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Maybe this part of the pregnancy will go by fast for you :) Just try to stay positive & think of the miracle growing inside your tummy :) ALSO, I commented on the last post again but not sure if you saw it, I gave you an award. Head on over to my blog when you have a chance & get the details :) Take care!
(((Hugs)))

Texasholly said...

Oh gosh. I so do not miss those nauseous days. Blech. Hey, did you try one of those motion sickness bracelets? They kind of worked for me if I put themon at the first sign of nausea.

Laura McIntyre said...

Hope you are feeling better soon :)