- I kicked some serious ass at K.eene.land last Friday. I would tell ya exactly how much but I probably shouldn't. Let's just say I had to sign an IRS ticket so they will take taxes out...boo.
- Ava has officially dropped the morning nap. I thought it might be happening, but it's official now. She has gone from 2, 1 hour naps to 1 REALLY long one mid afternoon. Throws a wrench a little bit in my daily routine, but I'll take it!
- Tomorrow morning we are meeting with the bank, and then we are making an offer on what we consider to be our dream house. I never thought we would find something that we both love, but this house is it. However after our last experience, I'm not getting my hopes up. If we get it I'll be esctatic, if we don't we will move on and keep looking. Keep your fingers crossed that my realtor gets it right this time.
- On Wednesday Matthew and I are leaving for a much needed mini vacation to Orlando. He has to go for a conference, and his boss told him to take me along for the ride. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to it. He and I rarely get away together for anything other than an occasional date night, so these 4 days are going to be pure adult bliss. Our anniversary was earlier this month, so I guess you can say it's a late anniversary present. The only downfall is leaving the baby for that long. I know she will be in good hands, I'm just going to miss the snot out of her.
- She is offically crawling all over the place. I don't know if it always happens this quickly, but my god. It only took her about 3 days. And in those 3 days things have definately become more challenging. I knew it would be, but honestly I was beginning to think we would skip crawling all together, and while I don't think it will last long, I'm going to enjoy every second that I can.
- My great aunt passed away last week after having a stroke. She was old and it wasn't unexpected, and I'm thankful that I have such a good lasting memory of her. We did a "generation" dance at our wedding, and her and her husband were the last ones standing. When she passed, they had been married for 65 years.
Since it will probably be her second birthday before I get around to posting pics from her birthday, I'll leave you with a picture of my normally super deliciously happy baby! This pic was taken on the day of her party...so at least I included one on there.
Oh and by the way....she's asleep so I'm off to catch up on blogs, and the news of the tragic shootings today in VA...I'm keeping all of those familes in my prayers.