Sunday, March 25, 2007

Random Thoughts

I am in utter disbelief that in two short days my baby will be ONE. I, in the meantime have so much to do to get ready for her party this weekend. We're expecting about 35 people, and I have no idea how I'm going to handle food for that many.

I'm working on a video montage, but now it looks like I will have to change most of it...after I've spent MANY, MANY nights and hours working on it. It's a long story. Let's just say that if I do it my way I will upset and disappoint several people. And we wouldn't want to do that now would we.

Matthew took me out for my birthday. I proceeded to take a few too many shots and made the whole bar sing Happy Birthday to me. It was karaoke night, so it wasn't too much to ask for. He also lost his wedding band, and we've turned the house upside down for it. It's not that I can't get him another one, it's just that it has such sentimental value as I put it on his finger that day and that can never be replaced.

We have to make a decision this week, one that might be the most important decision that we make for a long time. We have to decide whether or not we are going to buy a lot of land to build our dream house on. We've been talking about it for months, but it's time to get off our butts and do something about it. As much as I want for it happen, it scares the living bezeezus out of me.

Ava's acting like she wants to try to drop her afternoon nap. She hasn't had her afternoon nap in almost a week, and it's totally not okay with me. She is however cruising a little bit now so she spends alot of time in her crib doing that.

She also said what appeared to be "shit" the other day. Now don't get me wrong she does babble alot of which 99% is completely un recognizable...but this was as plain as day and Matthew and I looked at each other and cracked up. Oops.

I guess that's all. I'll leave you with a picture of her in her new car seat facing forward. My baby girl is growing up!




No comments: