Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm here

I'm alive...it's just been a hectic and rough week. My best friends grandfather died, and her dad's a pilot and has been out of town so I've been trying to help her tie up loose ends...and help her with her 3 kids. It's such a sad situation because her grandmother is still alive, but she's in a nursing home and too fragile to move. Her grandmother and grandfather hadn't seen each other since Thanksgiving. They were getting ready to move him from the hospital to the same nursing home when things took a turn for the worse. It just breaks my heart that she didn't get to say goodbye. A and I have known each other since first grade so this might as well be my family too.

Oh and I'm also running around like a crazy woman trying to get everything ready for Ava's birthday party. I'm still in shock that she's almost 1. But I'll worry about that next week, I need to be there for my friend right now.

Have a good weekend, I hope your basketball teams win because I'm not holding my breath for ours.

No comments: