I've seen this meme going around, and instead of another depressing post about the drama in my life, I thought I would do something a little different.
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Mango and Pomegranate by Softsoap
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Nope, hate watermelon. Don't throw stones at me, I know I'm weird. But you try puking it up and see if it sounds good to you??
3. What would you change about your living room? I wish we had a mantle. Where the hell is Santa going to stop if I can't hang my stockings?
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? They were dirty but I loaded the dishwasher tonight.
5. What is in your fridge? A bunch of crap. Milk, condiments, lots of leftover that probably have mold growing on them, applesauce, jello, pudding, and a bubba keg filled with vodka and something. It was the last alcoholic drink I had so you can imagine how long it's been sitting in there.
6. White or wheat bread? Right now white, but I think that's a pregnancy thing.
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? A bag of tortilla chips
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? We have a stand up shower so no shower curtain
9. How many plants are in your home? None! I can't even keep dead ones looking nice.
10. Is your bed made right now? No, what's the point in making it when you spend most of the afternoon laying in it.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet. Stuff stinks but boy does it work.
.12. Is your closet organized? Now that I don't share with my husband you bet it is.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? We have too many to list. The only one I can think of is big and yellow.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? I wish. Too lazy to get up and make any.
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Not really cluttered, but I still can't park my car in there which really pisses me off.
17. Curtains or blinds? Plantation blinds only right now. I'll do curtains someday.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? Usually 2, but sometimes 3 if I can steal one away from my husband.
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Nope just the TV. Can't sleep without it.
20. How often do you vacuum? Well, seeing as I have a dog, a cat, and hard wood floors I should vacuum every day. Pre-pregnancy it was getting done every other day. Now??? I'm lucky to do it every two weeks. Gross I know. You don't have to tell me about it.
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Regular. My child's latest obsession is toothbrushes, so I would have to donate a kidney if we had to keep buying new electric ones.
22. What color is your toothbrush? Right now it's pink, but it will probably end up in the toilet tomorrow so who knows what the next color will be.
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? It doesn't say welcome but I do have a mat. I also have one leading to the deck that's covered in Martini glasses and says "Cheers."
24. What is in your oven right now? The racks, my Pamp.ered Chef Pi.zza Stone and another piece of stoneware.
25. Is there anything under your bed? Yep. A suitcase, hairballs and a couple piles of cat vomit. I know, it's disgusting. I have to hear about it every day. But the dog can't fit under there and he's better than any vacuum at getting that stuff up.
26. Chore you hate doing the most? LAUNDRY. Enough said.
27. What retro items are in your home? None anymore since we pretty much bought all new furniture when we moved.
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Actually yeah, although right now it is used for miscellaneous crap storage while the furniture that is supposed to go in there is sitting in the garage collecting dust.
29. How many mirrors are in your home? One in each bathroom (4) one by the back door, one in master bedroom, so 6??
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? I'm sure my husband has some hidden in his safe, but I'm not allowed to have the code.
31. What color are your walls? This could take a while. Master bedroom is yellow, master bath is beige, hallways are beige, living room/dining room is green, kitchen is what I call diarrhea brown (but it's really pretty I promise!), half bath is beige, Ava's room is pink, her bathroom is green, guest room is beige, basement and basement bathroom are beige, one bedroom in basement is pink/green with pink/green stripes, and the other bedroom in the basement is purple/gray with purple/gray stripes
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Are you kidding?? My husband has been hunting for 20 years. We have more guns than all branches of the military combined. I'm kidding of course, but we do have quite a few. They are locked up with the exception of one handgun that he keeps in the armoire in our room. I didn't grow up with guns in the house so to say it makes me nervous is an understatement.
33. What does your home smell like right now? Right now it has the fresh, aromatic lovely smell of sulfur. Our friggin septic system is at it again.
34. Favorite candle scent? Cinnamon, pumpkin spice, or anything apple. I'm all about fall/winter scents.
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Dill of course!
36. What color is your favorite Bible? Umm...my favorite Bible?? The only one I have is the one my sorority gave me in college and it's white.
37. Ever been on your roof? Not recently, but I did used to get up on my parents roof and help my dad clean out the gutters when I was younger.
38. Do you own a stereo? Nope
39. How many TVs do you have? Too many. We have 6. One in the bedroom, one in the living room, one in the kitchen, 2 in the basement...one in the main part and one over by the workout equipment and one in my step sons room.
40. How many house phones? We have one main base with two extra remote bases....so 3.
41. Do you have a housekeeper? Shit I wish. Don't think I won't have one someday because I will. It's a lifelong dream of mine.
42. What style do you decorate in? I suck at decorating. I steal alot of ideas from Po.ttery Barn and buy the stuff at Tar.get or the Cra.te and Bar.rel
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Normally solids, however my new double chaise lounge is striped and I'm completely in love with it. I'm sure I'll be sick of it in a few years, but maybe by then I can afford a slip cover.
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? In every room of the house. However one needed a new battery about a month ago. Is it sad that I don't even notice the beeping anymore??
I do have more stuff to post about what's going on with the baby though. That to come soon....