Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ticker

Does everyone see my ticker? Do ya, do ya?? See how it says I'm 12 weeks? Does that mean that this hell that they call the first trimester is coming to an end?? Lord I hope so.

My next appointment is Tuesday, and I am literally counting down the hours. I'm telling myself that all is well, but as you know nothing is as great as hearing that hearbeat, or heartbeats for the very first time. I probably won't sleep much until then.

I promise I do have a worthy post to write, but since no one's around on the weekends I know you can wait until Monday to read it.

Oh and I have the funniest video of Ava to put on, but lo and hehold Blogger is being a pain in the ass and it won't upload, so maybe I'll save that for a rainy day.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was "blog browsing" yesterday while Kendall was napping (& Bobby was @ work & Justin was gone tubing w/the church) & I checked your blog & noticed the ticker. I was going to comment about it but was in a hurry because Kendall woke up. Maybe now that the 1st trimester is ending, you begin to start feeling a little better & more able to enjoy your pregnancy (as far as not being sick, I mean!). Can't wait to hear your update from your appt. on Tues.~that's SOOOO exciting & bittersweet to hear your baby's heartbeat :)

betsy said...

12 weeks indeed is the end of the dreadful first trimester! feeling good here you come!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! 1 down 2 to go! I hope you are feeling better & keep us posted on your dr appt.

Kirsten said...

Yay! I am sure things are going to get much better...the 2nd trimester was my favorite because I just felt so good and was finally showing : )

TEACHBROECK said...

The heartbeat holds so much promise!!!

Texasholly said...

Good luck at your appointment today! Oooh, double heartbeats!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear your update from today's appt.~I KNOW you'll post an update ;)