Monday, August 25, 2008

First Haircut

I've waited as long as I could to cut my precious girl's hair. We went to Coo.kie Cut.ters because I knew that they would be able to distract her, or attempt to distract her with a movie as long as possible. The picture quality is horrible because I had to use my cell phone camera, and I had to resize them really small to get them to load, but hopefully you get the idea.

Here she is as they were getting started:


Still not sure what's going on:


You can't tell here but she really didn't like the smock, even though we kept telling her it was a pretty dress. She eventually won and pulled it off.



Final product and an official certificate of her "bravery" as they call it. I'm shedding a tear now as I look at her first lock of hair...



























5 comments:

Jamie said...

aw, how sweet! she is such a cutie. did you cry at all?

devotedmama said...

Aww, what a tender moment! I think all Mom's are emotional when it comes to the 1st haircut! Her cut looks good though :)

Chastity said...

You finally took the plunge, eh? Not so hard after all, right? The pictures are too tiny for me to see very well, but I'm sure it looks great.

Anonymous said...

Did she cry? Mine was hell for a solid year of cuts. She looks adorable.

TEACHBROECK said...

Oh my gosh...those are so precious! Way to be brave!!