Monday, January 15, 2007

Snotty McGillicutty

That would be what I'm calling Ava right now because oh.my.god I had no idea something so little could produce so much snot. And all these coughing fits, and snot blowing episodes are the results of.....a cold. A freaking cold. At least if she had something else they could give her something for it, but I'm forced to giver her over the counter medicine, and listen to her snotty little nose try to breathe over the baby monitor. Poor little mommy, because honetly for the most part the baby doesn't seem to care. Sure she's uncomfortable and she coughs and sneezes alot, but she is having way too much fun rubbing the snot all over her face, and her clothes, and her blankets. She will start to get herself into a coughing fit, and then stops to smile and laugh as if it was really funny. What can I say she really is a trooper!


Damn you Chuck E Cheese...









2 comments:

Becca said...

test

Devoted Mama said...

I just found your site from Teatopia's & wanted to stop by & say hello & welcome to the blogging world :) Your little Ava is a doll~too cute! Sorry to hear she's sick~that's never any fun! I have an 11 year old son & a 20 month old son. Please feel free to stop by my blog sometime :)