Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Babe in Blogland

Well…I’ve finally done it, I’ve jumped on the bandwagon AGAIN. First it was MySpace, and now this. My computer has been my best friend since I stopped working in March 2006 to become a SAHM, and I feel that I owe it to those blogs where I'm constantly lurking to make an attempt at my own. I already regret that I am just now getting around to doing this. If I had known 2 years ago what a blog was, we wouldn’t be having this conversation now. Since I don't get along great with the baby book, I'll attempt to chronicle her life now as we move toward the stages of toddlerhood and the possibility of another baby.

I promise to make an attempt to make these posts funny and interesting but most of the time my life is pretty uneventful. I have a perfect baby, a wonderful husband, and a lazy dog….what more could a girl ask for!!

Until then fellow bloggers….






No comments: